|Member since||08/02/2012 13:41:23|
|Last Login||11/04/2012 19:38:00|
|Website||Only premium members may display their website.|
|I’m Emm Wood; a professional full time photographic and artist’s model based just North of Peterborough, England. I can get to London in 50 minutes, as well as quick connections to other places. I travel worldwide, but regularly visit London, Birmingham, Nottingham and Scarborough.|
I specialise in portraiture, artistic nude, dance and gymnastics. I also take on lingerie, lifestyle, fashion and tasteful fetish work.
I’ve got 4 years experience as a photographic and artist’s model and have worked for a diverse range of people during this time including artists, professional photographers, hobbiest photographers, camera clubs and videographers. I’ve worked on a whole host of projects ranging from portfolio building assignments to published artistic nude collector’s books.
I’m professional and reliable at all times. I take modelling seriously and am fully committed to the job at hand. I have good pre-shoot communication to ensure we both have a clear understanding of what we are trying to create. I can pose without direction but also happy to take direction and criticism and use it positively during the booking.
My hair, skin and nails are kept in good condition at all times. I use only professional make-up and healthcare products to ensure this.
Height: 5ft 5 / 165 cm
Weight: 8 st 3 / 52 kgs
Dress size: UK 6-8
Hair length: Medium
Hair colour: Red-brown
Eye colour: Blue
Shoe size: 5.5
Bust cup size: B
Bust measurement: 31″ / 79cm
Waist measurement: 26″ / 66cm
Hip measurement: 32″ / 81cm
RATES & TRAVEL:
Available for portraiture, fashion, lingerie, lifestyle, artistic nude, fetish, dance and gymnastics.
£35 per hour
£120 for 4 hours (£30 per hour)
£200 for 8 hours (£25 per hour)
If I am required to travel outside of my local area, my travel expenses will need to be covered.
I am prepared to travel worldwide by public transport, including buses, taxis, trains, ferries and aeroplanes.
I hold a young person’s railcard which enables me to get 15% off all train fares. I can also travel up to one hour (not using motorways) at £10 per 60 miles.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Payment Methods: Payment must always be paid before, or on the day of the shoot, including travel expenses. These payments can be paid by cash, cheque, or bank transfer. Cheques must be posted 10 in advance before the shoot to ensure they have has cleared in time for the shoot date. Cheques need to be made out in the name “EmmWood”. I can supply an invoice if required.
2) Payment Agreement: During the booking process, a duration of shoot will be agreed as well as the cost for this. If you arrive later than agreed or finish the shoot early, I must be paid for the agreed cost.
3) Model release forms: I will sign a release form at any time after the shoot, including months later if you decide you now require one. I will not charge for these release forms to be signed.
4) Confirmed Shoots: Once a shoot is confirmed, the levels are not changeable. I hold the right to object to changes to level once the shoot has commenced. To avoid this please give me as much detail as possible in regards to what you would like to shoot or supply sample images of the style you are looking for.
5) Cancellations: Cancellations can be made up to 7 days before the shoot is due to take place. After this time, if you need to postpone with a general reason this is acceptable, if you postpone a second time, payment will be required upfront if you wish to re-book, and if you postpone or cancel the third time, payment will be kept as compensation for loss of earning.