1 users watching this thread
Page 1 of 1   Show    
Topic | ~*~*model night~*~*
Zenith
Group Shoot Thursday 12th January 2012..... 19.00 - 22.00....... £25.00

We are proud to announce our first groupshoot of 2012 with the delightful Zenith who will be working to topless.

The number of places is limited first come first served so get booked in quickly.

For those of you who have not worked with Zenith

Zenith is a professional full-time model, published in numerous photography-art books and is Agency represented through Spirit Model Management. Eight years experience and over 100 positive references (available on **** and ****). 

A unique model with a versatile look to suit alternative styles, natural portraits and high fashion she is creative and enjoys exploring artistic concepts and new ideas. She comes packed with a huge variety of outfits, from vintage dresses and ballgowns, high-fashion evening wear to grunge, gothic and hippy styles. 

Happy to shoot with amateurs and professionals alike - assisting in portfolio building and working collaboratively to produce images that stand out - taking direction with ease as well as being able to pose independently. She endeavours to produce quality work and meet the requirements of individual photographers, styles and ideas.

Zenith aims to provide professional, fun, creative, hard-working and productive shoots to ensure the best results possible.

Please get in touch via PM :) I will forward on link to studio and FB event page :)
Zenith , Model  posted on 28/12/2011 19:20:26   Posted 48 times

Located:Long Eaton,Nottinghamshire, UK

RobM
Sorry to appear thick, but I couldn't see a venue or town in your post, and I am sure there will be many like myself potentially interested, dependant on where it is

Rob M

Remember: - If it ain't fun, it ain't worth doing

RobM , Photographer  posted on 28/12/2011 20:00:15   Posted 572 times

Located:Leicester,Leicestershire, UK

Page 1 of 1
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
® 2010-2015 Net-Portfolio All Rights Reserved