1 users watching this thread
Page 1 of 1   Show    
Topic | Do you do
ManseStudio
Studio Days.
As some of you know a few months ago I moved home and studio to a small Welsh village near Bridgend.
The studio situated in a former chapel hall/Sunday school premises offers everything I could need for a great studio.
While work is still continuing of the upper floor the ground floor has been open for 3 months and I have already held studio days for Victoria Summers, Rachael Lauren, Helen Diaz and Roseanne 88.
I now find that my next studio days in Jan and Feb with Jocelin and Cath Faza have already sold out from just being on studio web site and a mail shot. Great for the models and studio but it means that there may be photographers out there missing on a great opportunity, so if you may be interested in these or other events message me your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list. Forthcoming days for March with be Shelly Radley and FiresSecret.
The studio is also available for hire and at all times I will be available to help you as little or as much as you require. Also if you want to arrange one to one tutorial sessions this can be done as well.
I'm always interested in finding models for possible studio days or to be on the studio model register so again please get in touch.

Member Image

David Radford @ Manse Studio
Studio complex available 24/7
www.mansestudio.co.uk

Willing to do studio days for experienced models.

ManseStudio , Studio  posted on 18/12/2011 10:21:07   Posted 134 times

Located:Blaengarw,Mid Glamorgan, UK

GCImages
Hi David,

Good to see the relocated studio doing well.  I have shot with Jocelyn before and I know she is awesome and totally professional so well done those who got their slot early.

Surprised you aren't doing these weekly if they are going down so well.

It would be good to work at yours again sometime.....even if Bridgend is further away than Bristol.

Glenn
GCImages , Photographer  posted on 18/12/2011 23:27:48   Posted 707 times

Located:Gloucestershire,Gloucestershire, UK

Page 1 of 1
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
® 2010-2015 Net-Portfolio All Rights Reserved