2 users watching this thread
Page 1 of 1   Show    
Topic | I.m the new kid on the block
StanRoberts
Hi Folks, Are there any other members living in Spain? If so would like to contact via forum, Togs, mods mua's whatever Its kinder lonely in my neck of the woods, or desert as it happens. As you can see from my port havent done a lot of serious work since the days of d and p and stained bathtubs, Any way lets see what happens. ever hopeful!
StanRoberts , Photographer  posted on 14/11/2011 23:25:18   Posted 3 times

Located:Almeria,, Spain

GCImages
Member Image Stan. 

Unless you are willing to fly models over from the UK you might struggle with UK models.  That said, your setting sounds great. 

Good luck on N-P, show us some scenic shots, you might generate some interest from those who are planning a holiday in Southern Spain anyway and might just look you up....

Best wishes,

Glenn
GCImages , Photographer  posted on 14/11/2011 23:56:44   Posted 707 times

Located:Gloucestershire,Gloucestershire, UK

martinrobinson

Quoting post from StanRoberts
Hi Folks, Are there any other members living in Spain? If so would like to contact via forum, Togs, mods mua's whatever Its kinder lonely in my neck of the woods, or desert as it happens. As you can see from my port havent done a lot of serious work since the days of d and p and stained bathtubs, Any way lets see what happens. ever hopeful!

Hi Stan
Yes I am a resident of Spain living in Rojales near Alicante on the Costa Blanca.
I moved out full time 5 years ago having had a holiday apartment here since 2000.

I often bring models over from UK to sit for me as an artist and often photo them too.
I run Bohemia register of artists models and also a network of artists, groups, etc. called CostaArt Net work if you want to google.

I had been looking for life artgroups to attend here but had to start my own.
Perhaps you may like to start a photo group your way?

Enjoy Spain - beautiful areas for location shoots everywhere of course :)
Martin
martinrobinson , Photographer  posted on 15/11/2011 08:36:58   Posted 49 times

Located:St Leonards on Sea,East Sussex, UK

StanRoberts
Hi Martin, thanks for the reply, you only live about two hours away from us. We live on Vera Playa the largest naturist beach in europe where we own a few apartments. (still difficult to find good nude models even in the ht of the season, some of the sights you would not believe!) I know I am not allowed to put email addresses or phone no's on  the forum but would sure be nice if you come down this way to meet up sometime.  My wife also paints, there are many artists down this way

Best regards StanRoberts
StanRoberts , Photographer  posted on 15/11/2011 22:02:42   Posted 3 times

martinrobinson
2 Bohemia models, Mary & Marleen live at Vera Playa Member Image
martinrobinson , Photographer  posted on 15/11/2011 23:27:49   Posted 49 times

StanRoberts
 Hi Martin, thanks for the response, I had a look at Malenes web site and discovered that she lives 5 mins away from Gloria and I. I am looking forward to contacting her as I think I may be able to put some bizz her way. I own some appartments here which we let out for naturist holidays. I was going to start some photographic holidays here and I see marlene is doing something sim. I need models and she might want a few more clients.

At the moment I have to go into hospital tomorrow for some further heart treatment but when i'm out I will contact her. i would also like to meet up with you sometime to share a beer and have a good chat about photography and art.

I cant seem to see away in which I can contact Mary

Anyway all the best, StanRoberts
StanRoberts , Photographer  posted on 21/11/2011 22:51:36   Posted 3 times

martinrobinson
If you want to contact Mary you can click the 'email Mary' link on her webpage at Bohemia models which will come to me & I'll redirect it.
Or just email me direct - address on my website - & I can put you in the loop to notify you when I have other models over from UK too.   (Many want to travel & do photos whilst here to boost their income.)
Also you may like to join the Costa Art Network free listing for all artists, photographers, groups, etc. in Spain.
Hope all goes OK at hospital. Member Image
Will meet up some day Member Image
martinrobinson , Photographer  posted on 22/11/2011 08:11:36   Posted 49 times

Page 1 of 1
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
® 2010-2015 Net-Portfolio All Rights Reserved