3 users watching this thread
Page 1 of 1   Show    
Topic | Printing Services Offered
JLMedia
Hi Net Portfolio Users,

I wanted to make people aware that I offer printing services such as A4 portfolio prints on high quality paper, poster prints up to 42" wide (that's 106cm) and because its roll feed these could be any length you like.
Ideal for panoramas or someone wanting a life size poster of themselves.
I also offer very reasonably priced canvas prints ready to hang.
Please email me with your requirements and I will advise accordingly.

Models: if you are looking to have portfolio prints done then please try and get high resolution files from your photographer or ask them to forward high res files to me otherwise the quality will be very poor.

The difference between someone like myself doing them over places like Jessops etc is that I make sure the paper is profiled correctly and use (in my opinion) higher quality material that ensure better quality finished products.
I use an Epson 9900 printer with spectro proofer, I have many papers ranging from low cost to premium Hahnemuhle fine art.
Look forward to hearing from you

Jason

www.jl-media.co.uk

JLMedia , Photographer  posted on 10/11/2011 15:06:11   Posted 98 times

Located:Chelmsford,Essex, UK

Yasmin Stone
Hi Jason,

I shall be in touch. We have some holiday pictures we'd liked turned into prints/canvas, just need chance to go through them and decide which ones.

Do you have set prices for various sizes? If so, please pm me and let me know otherwise I shall email you once I've had chance to get organised.

Yasmin
Yasmin Stone , Model  posted on 10/11/2011 17:33:08   Posted 431 times

Located:Bristol,Avon, UK

JLMedia
Hi Yasmin, I will work out a price list for you but in the mean time, just let me know what size you are thinking of. I am also doing a buy two get one free system.
Hope life is good with you xx

www.jl-media.co.uk

JLMedia , Photographer  posted on 10/11/2011 17:40:55   Posted 98 times

DragonLady
Hi JL

Could you upload some of your canvas prints so I can see how they come out? What are your costs like compared to Jessops?

Great services to offer.

M
DragonLady , Digital Retoucher  posted on 10/11/2011 17:58:45   Posted 948 times

Located:London,London, UK

JLMedia
Hiya, Yeah I will be uploading some pictures so you can see. Of course you will never tell the quality entirely from a picture of the canvas but needless to say they are of comparable quality to other places.
The system whereby they are mounted is a very clever cardboard system rather than expensive stretcher bars but the finished look is the same but at a much better price.
I will try and get one from the likes of Jessops and Asda to see what the difference is.
The tricky thing is going to be how to package and send them in order to keep the price low but I'm looking into this.
Its all a bit of a trial and error process so bear with me.
My fine art and poster printing is something I have been doing for a whilst and the results are amazing.

Thanks for the interest
x

www.jl-media.co.uk

JLMedia , Photographer  posted on 10/11/2011 18:14:11   Posted 98 times

Page 1 of 1
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
Skip Navigation Links
® 2010-2015 Net-Portfolio All Rights Reserved