10.30am until 4.30pm

Studio 5000
( Brooke Bros Building )
Ditchburn Terrace
Pallion Quay
Pallion
Sunderland
SR4 6TY

We have 2 fabulous glamour models for the day. Emmie and Amanda (Crystal Jade) who will both be shooting up to topless

Cost is £95 per person. £30 deposit secures a place.

8 Places

(Please check back regularly for updates on places available)

Refreshments are provided throughout the day.

In Brief.
My workshops are based on confidence building to make you a better photographer. The more familiar you are with your techniques and equipment and working with models will lead to more confidence which in turn leads to better results

You'll learn the etiquette of working with models and how to build a good relationship and trust based on mutual respect.

You'll learn all the basics if lighting for glamour and I'll tutor you in the basics of modifying light sources for hard and soft light by giving advice and demonstrations.

We'll look at posing and you'll have notes to take away with you as well as a useful posing guide you can use at your own future shoots. You'll also gain lots of tips on knowing what works and what doesn't and adapting poses to suit your model.

I’ll lead the practical with a short demonstration shoot with one of our lovely models and guide you all the way through before everyone takes turns to duplicate what I’ve shown you.

There will be a big practical involvement for all attending and everyone will learn many tricks and trade secrets on getting the best from your equipment and your model. Posing techniques are covered as the day develops. Throughout the day you’ll be learning as you shoot.

I'll show you the essential Photoshop skills you'll need to make the very best of your images including all my secrets of skin tone improvements and the final part of making the picture pop and have true depth.

The final part of the day will be given over to the group to try out their new learned skills. I’ll be on hand to assist each person individually to help develop their skills and to answer any questions they have. By the end of the day you’ll be shooting portfolio standard images that are stylish and glamorous.

Program

10.30 - 10.45
Meet and greet with tea and coffee.

10.45 - 11.15
Communication and etiquette.

11.15 - 12.00
Lighting basics for glamour.

12.00 - 1.00
Practical demonstration.

1.00 - 1.30
Lunch

1.30 - 4.30
Full practical session

3.30 - 4.30
Basic Photoshop for glamour.
In small breakaway groups of 2 or 3 while the others continuing practicing their new skills.

Finish.

This is only a brief outline of what the event involves so if you have any questions then please feel free to mail me.

£30 deposit secures your place.

Please contact me for more information or to book a place

Full information here http://fasteddie.moonfruit.com/#/sunderland-workshop-031010/4543173148
Fast Eddie , Photographer  posted on 18/08/2010 19:58:13   Posted 203 times

Located:Birmingham,West Midlands, UK

Fast Eddie
6 of the 8 places have now been taken.

Only 2 remaining.

First come first served

http://fasteddie.moonfruit.com/#/sunderland-workshop-031010/4543173148
Fast Eddie , Photographer  posted on 25/08/2010 21:15:25   Posted 203 times

Fast Eddie
SOLD OUT!

For details of my future workshops in all areas of the Uk please check my website

www.fasteddieglamour.co.uk
Fast Eddie , Photographer  posted on 29/08/2010 21:51:40   Posted 203 times

Fast Eddie
Due to a cancelation a place has become available on my next Secrets Of Glamour workshop in Sunderland 3rd Oct. Please mail me for more information. £30 deposit secures it for you.
Fast Eddie , Photographer  posted on 26/09/2010 11:44:47   Posted 203 times

Fast Eddie
SOLD OUT!  (for the second time)
Fast Eddie , Photographer  posted on 30/09/2010 11:54:24   Posted 203 times

Fast Eddie
No sooner had this sold out again then someone else has drops out :(

Mail me if you'd like the place please.
Fast Eddie , Photographer  posted on 30/09/2010 19:22:26   Posted 203 times

Page 1 of 1