|Member since||14/12/2009 13:15:48|
|Last Login||11/11/2012 18:28:20|
|Website||Only premium members may display their website.|
|Hi, I'm Cheryl Elizabeth.|
- I have been modelling professionally for a couple of years & first started in 2005. I choose to work freelance only, mainly helping amateur photographers build or improve their portfolios. I organise studio days where photographers can book me for hourly sessions and I also do a lot of high quality image editing on request.
I have been published in magazines, including Professional Photographer magazine, Photo Pro, have had fetish sets printed in Leg Show and worked for Nikita Sablier, Fantasy Hose, etc.
- I have much experience & regular work in fashion, (including lingerie & swimwear, editorial, (print, casual, beauty, hair & make-up) all styles of glamour, figure/art nudes, erotica, (including fetish & bondage - Shibari) burlesque, digital art, body painting, stills & video, (non-adult) solo & with other models.
I have no preference whether you wish to work digitally or with film or whether you want to work in a studio, from my home, your home or on location. I will also work for painters/artists & photo manipulators as well as photographers, amateurs & professionals alike.
- My local studio is the extremely highly equipped Lowford studio in Southampton, UK and I can recommend many others in the area if need be.
- Travel is not a problem and nowhere is too far. I have a discount railcard & up to date passport. My travel expenses must be compensated please, except for work from home and at Lowford studio.
- Excellent references, telephone communication and examples of your work are all required before we work together. Please do ask to see my references.
- I have no tattoos or piercings anywhere on my face/body.
- Please get in touch to make your studio or location booking now if you think I could be of benefit to you or you have a project you think I may be suitable for.
- No big story of craving fame, I just plan to keep doing this as long as I possibly can. I'm proud to have turned a well-loved hobby into my full-time occupation.
- Photographers I have a lot to thank for include Keith Curtis, Jim Rowbotham, Chris Brick, John Evans, Greg Brown, John Tisbury, Tony Nutley, Graham Wood, Jim Bateman, Vincent O'Byrne, David Churchyard, Russ Burrows, Dave West, Jim Berriman, George Swift - I have learnt a lot from these guys in one way or another.
- Rates are pretty simple, they have never changed. However I am negotiable to a certain extent.
Clothes on: £30 per hour
Clothes off: £40 per hour
Half day (4 hours): £110
Full day (8 hours): £200*
*These times include set, costume & make-up changes.
- NB: Explicit adult work is not even considered.